1 x Monocular
1 x Triangular bracket
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x Clip
1 x Cover
1 x Storage Bag
Product name: 40×60 Telescope Phone
Field of view: 1500 / 9500m
Exit Pupil Distance: 1.8mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 2.1mm
Prism Material: BAK4
Optical Coating: Fully multi-coated FMC green film
Focusing: Objective adjustment + eyepiece adjustment
Length: 15cm / 6.0inch
Objective Diameter: 41mm / 1.6inch
Eyepiece Diameter: 21mm / 0.8inch
Waterproof Type: Life waterproof (Do not support the diving)
Application: Boating / Yaching, sports, bird watching, auto racing, horse racing, hunting, beach, travel
Compatible with: Smartphones with width between 5.5cm~8.3cm(2.16”~3.2”)
How to use (instructions)
1. Single hand holding a telescope lens barrel, see a circular field of view, toggle lens adjusting hand wheel, until you see the clear scenery so far. Eyepiece rotary parts can be compensated more precise focusing.
2. This product can see 1.5 meters of objects, other telescopes can not reach the function.
– HD vision monocular: BAK4 prism lens design, giving you a clearer and more colorful scenery. – Easy to focus: it can be folded to match the distance of your eyes, suitable for both adults and kids.
– Wide field of view: FMC multi-layer enhanced green film increases light transmission for brighter and higher-contrast images.
– Day night vision: it will help you see things in low light, it does not help you see things in the dark.
– Equipped with a tripod and phone clip: set your hands free to see the more beautiful view through your phone.
– Single hand operation: lightweight and compact, easier and more convenient for outdoor using.
– Durable to use: rubber coating protects the body from impact and wear.
– Further distance vision: the farthest visual distance can up to 9500m, it is 20 times further than other ordinary cameras.
-It can be folded to match the distance of your eyes, suitable for both adults and kids.
-Portable and compact, this 40X60 outdoor monocular is the perfect tool for birds searching, auto racing, concert watching, golfing, hunting, climbing, fishing, attending sports events or even just view enjoying!
1. Do not attempt to clean the telescope inside or try to remove the telescope
2. Do not use the telescope to observe the sun directly, this will cause permanent damage to the eyes