This realtime tracker & alarm RF-V16 was designed for location and communication of person, home and asset , it is the smallest GPS tracker & SOS communicator all over the world with high acoustic fidelity & high sensitivity pickup.The top quality GPS chip SiRFs tar IV ensures the higher accuracy and lower power consumption of RF-V16 than other gps trackers.
2.Two way talk:
We can talk to our family at any time;
When we are in danger. We can ask our family for help in time;
4.Voice time function:
When we are not convenient to watch the time, we can know the time through the voice time function of the device;
It is very convenient for the elderly and children to use the device;
6.Geo-fence:We can build a safe area:
For example, a child's school to protect the safety of family members;
7. Click to Call;
8. The most fast response in emergencies, supports hand-free talk tracking;
9. Two way Hi-Fi audio communicationtrack;
10. Voice surveillance;
11. Geo-fence: set and display a Geo-fence area, when the device gets into or get out the geo-fence area, it will send an alert SMS to the authorized;
number child locator;
12. GSM standby time up to 300 hours, about 12 days kids locator;
14. Low power alarm gps tracking;
15. SIM changing alarm spersonal gps tracker;
16. Prevention of thievery gps tracker;
17. Ring tone “+” for vibrate remind;
18. Support multiple languages: Chinese, English and French;
19. Multiple Working Mode:
* Silent monitoring mode: All the 5 pre-setting phone numbers dial the device under the condition of no bell ring, you will can remotely listen to the voices around the device but can't talk with the user;
* Auto answer mode: All the 5 pre-setting numbers dial the device, after a bell ring, you will can remotely listen to the voice around the device and speak to the user
* Push to talk mode: Any pre-setting number dial the device number, only after the user pressed the buttons (1 button, 2 button or SOS button, any one will be ok), you will can speak to the device user.
20. You will can set 1 master number and 5 white list numbers for the device, the white list numbers also can be used for remotely voice monitoring and talking;
21. Long standby time and working time: if the device upload data every 10 minutes, the standby time is about 72 hours, talking time is about 5-8 hours; if no realtime tracking, the device can standby around 12 days. (Actual test).
* Model name: RF-V16
* Colors: Black/Blue/Pink
* Host size: 40*30*14mm
* Host weight: 27g
* Standby time: 7 days
* Hand-free for talk: Yes
* Quiet care: Y es
* Click for call: Yes
* Built-in backup battery: 500mA
* Low battery charge alert: Yes
* Displacement alert: Yes
* Remote listening: Yes
* GSM band frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz
* GPRS standard: Class 12, TCP/IP
* GPS locating time: 30sec with cold boot (open sky)
29sec with warm boot (open sky)
5sec with hot boot (open sky)
* GPS positioning accuracy: 10-15m
* Working temperature: -20 ~ +70 centigrade degree
* Working humidity: 5% ~ 95% RH
Note Before Using:
1. Please choose GSM network-based Micro-SIM card (same as iPhone 4) for this gps tracker ;
2. Please make sure the tracker is under off status before inserting and taking out the Micro-SIM ;
3. Please make sure the GPRS traffic and Caller ID function have been actived by your sim card provider.
Q: After inserting a SIM card, it can make a call, but it displays not enabled status on the platform and APP.
A: Please check that SIM Card has activated GPRS data plan.
Q: When I make a call to the device from the white list numbers, why it doesn't automatically answer my call?
A: Please check that if the SIM Card activated the caller ID function by the sim card provider.
Q: Device show online, but it shows “wait for the device responses” when you set instruction with APP.
A: a. The signal of the device is not so good, so there has no smooth result via GPRS
b. Device is busy.
Q: The SIM card has activated the GPRS data plan, but the device still shows offline.
A: The tracker has been programmed almost all the APN for most countries all over the world after producing, normally users needn't program the APN themselves, but maybe the APN of the SIM card you are using is not pre-setting in the tracker, so please find the APN data from the SIM card company, then send command to add the APN data into the tracker. The command is: apn,apndata#
Q: Why the radiation of this RF-V16 is so low?
A: For the children's health, RF-V16 reduced the GSM antenna power, you know power is proportional to the radiation, the greater power means the higher radiation. General phone power is 33 db, the biggest power of RF-V16 is 27 db, radiation double every 2 db , so when the mobile phone has a cell signal this RF-V16 might not have signal.
Q: I sent dw# command to RF-V16, but the device send tracking information back to me after 1-2 minutes, why so slowly?
A: Because the RF-V16 is a GPS device, it only starts the GPS after received command, so it needs a little long time to reply.